Every week Medellin Guru publishes the popular and FREE Medellin Guru Newsletter via email to thousands of subscribers.
The Medellin Guru Newsletter is published weekly by the popular Medellin Guru blog. As of December 5, 2019, we have published 124 weekly newsletters in a row in 124 weeks since the launch of the website on July 20, 2018.
In this article, we look at six reasons to subscribe to the Medellin Guru Newsletter.
1. Medellin Guru Publishes More Content Than Any Other Colombia Blog
Since our launch on July 20, 2019 until December 5, 2019, Medellin Guru published a total of 483 articles. We publish an average of over 16 articles each month.
So, every week in our newsletter you will see three to five new articles we published. If you subscribe, you will see these new articles every week.
Here are the eight most popular articles we have published since the launch of Medellin Guru with a total of over 500,000 views over the past two years:
- Is Medellín Safe? Security in Medellín and Safety Tips – 2019 Updates
- How to Get to Medellín from the Airport – 2019 Update
- Feria de las Flores 2019 Schedule of Events and Expat Tips
- 6 Popular Sports Bars in Medellín to Watch the Super Bowl
- 11 Downsides to Living in Medellín: An Expat Perspective
- Alumbrados: A Guide to the 2018 Medellín Christmas Lights
- Carnaval de Barranquilla 2020: Second Largest Carnival in the World
- How to Obtain a Colombian Visa – With Up-to-Date 2019 Info
2. Medellin Guru is the Only Colombia Blog That Keeps Content Up-to-Date
Every week in our newsletter you will see two to five articles that were republished due to things changing.
Medellin Guru is the only blog in Colombia that has a policy of not letting articles on our website become out-of-date.
Some of our articles have been updated multiple times, as things change constantly in Colombia. In the 47 week period up to December 5, 2019 we updated a total of 371 articles. A benefit of subscribing to our newsletter is finding out what things are changing in Colombia.
3. Find Out About Current Colombia and Venezuela News
In our weekly newsletter we include current news articles about Colombia and Venezuela.
The English language news sites in Colombia tend to miss much of the important news about Colombia covered by the international news organizations such as BBC, Economist, NY Times and many others.
So, each week in our newsletter we include two to five current Colombia and Venezuela news articles we believe are of interest to our readers.
4. Find Out About the Medellin Guru Meetups
Each month, Medellin Guru hosts the largest events for foreigners in Medellín.
We have held 15 Medellin Guru meetups in Medellín and they have quickly grown to become the largest expat meetups in Medellín:
- August 2018 at Randy’s Sports Bar & Grill – over 70 attendees
- September 2018 at Medellin Beer Factory – over 90 attendees
- October 2018 at 20Mission Cerveza – over 90 attendees
- November 2018 at Medellin Beer Factory – over 120 attendees
- January 2019 at Medellin Beer Factory – over 170 attendees
- February 2019 at 20Mission Cerveza – over 175 attendees
- March 2019 at Medellin Beer Factory – over 170 attendees
- April 2019 at Mercado Del Tranvía in Envigado – over 140 attendees
- May 2019 at 20Mission Cerveza – over 180 attendees.
- June 2019 at Mercado Del Tranvía in Envigado – over 140 attendees.
- July 2019 at 20Mission Cerveza – over 190 attendees.
- August 2019 at Medellin Beer Factory – over 160 attendees.
- September 2019 at Mercado de Sabaneta – over 150 attendees.
- October 2019 at 20Mission Cerveza – over 185 attendees.
- November 2019 at 20Mission Cerveza – over 185 attendees.
In addition, our December 2019 Medellin Guru meetup is at Mercado de Sabaneta on December 10, 2019. This is new gastronomic market in Sabaneta near the popular Parque Sabaneta with lots of space for our meetup and about 15 different restaurant options.
Each month, our weekly Medellin Guru Newsletter includes information about our upcoming Medellin Guru events.
5. Medellin Guru is the Most Popular English Language Blog in Colombia
In addition, we surpassed a total of over 1.2 million unique visitors and over 3.3 million total page-views on the Medellin Guru website in the past two years.
Also, we achieved over 16,000 likes and over 16,400 followers on the Medellin Guru Facebook. Medellin Guru is the first English language Colombia blog to achieve this.
6. The Medellin Guru Newsletter is FREE
Finally, it costs absolutely nothing to receive the weekly Medellin Guru Newsletter – it’s FREE!
Your inbox won’t be bombarded, we only send updates about once a week. Also, your contact information won’t be shared with anyone. We have a 100 percent no spam guarantee! We hate spammers as much as you do.
See All of Our Published Newsletters
You can see all of our previously published Medellin Guru Newsletters here. And here are four of our published newsletters:
How to Subscribe to the Medellin Guru Newsletter
You can sign up for our weekly Medellin Guru email newsletter at the bottom right of any page on this website, if you are on a computer. Or if you are on a mobile device (phone or tablet) a popup will appear in about 12 seconds on any page.
In addition, you can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters here and subscribe on the left of that site.
Also, you will receive an email confirmation when you subscribe and you will need to click on a link in that email to confirm your subscription.
The Bottom Line: Subscribe to the Medellin Guru Newsletter
The Medellin Guru Newsletter is very popular with thousands of subscribers and we are adding hundreds of new subscribers every month.
Subscribing to the Medellin Guru Newsletter is worth at least trying. If you decide you don’t like it, you can unsubscribe with one click.
Every week the Medellin Guru Newsletter has our latest new articles, updated articles, information about our Medellin Guru events and the latest Colombia and Venezuela news.
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.
Editors note: updated on December 7, 2019 with current information.