Medellin Guru partnered with RE/MAX Coffee Realty and expatgroup.co to provide real estate services for buying, renting and selling real estate in Medellín and Colombia.
Legal Real Estate services with expatgroup.co:
- Transferring Funds into Colombia
They will help you create an account with a Broker, and we will guide you through the steps of sending and legalizing the money, a fundamental part of the process of buying property in Colombia.
- Legal analysis and property background check
They carry out the analysis and legal study of the property to know with certainty that the property you are going to buy is in order.
- Sales Agreement
Your specialized team helps you to draft and/or review the clauses at the moment of signing the purchase contract of your future property.
- Deed registration (Final signature of the property title)
Your team of specialists accompanies you during the deed process, which formalizes the purchase and sale of the property.
- Legal Representation
Expatgroup.co will be your representative in buying and selling and/or deed processes when you cannot be present in Colombia.
- VISA (Investment/Real Estate)
They are experts in the processing of Colombian Visas, they help you in the whole process of registration and application to the M Visa for real estate investment.
Use the Medellin Guru Legal Real Estate services
RE/MAX is the largest real estate company in the world and one of the largest in Colombia with 35 offices in four cities. RE/MAX has over 350 real estate agents in Colombia including more than 50 agents in Medellín.
- Philosophy for real estate sales – Sell in the least amount of time possible but the best price in the market.
- Helps both buyers and sellers of real estate – Offers services to both parties in real estate transactions.
- Team of experienced real estate agents – RE/MAX has bilingual agents who speak English and Spanish.
Avoid costly mistakes when buying or selling real estate in Colombia with RE/MAX
RE/MAX offers a free consultation to provide information about the local market, current pricing information and tips for buying or selling properties.
Fill out this short form will contact you.
Over a period of two months we met with over 10 real estate agencies in Medellín to find a partner that best met the high requirements of Medellin Guru readers.
We decided to partner with RE/MAX for services for buying and selling real estate for several reasons:
- RE/MAX is one of the largest real estate companies in Colombia with 35 offices in four cities (Medellín, Bogotá, Cali and Barranquilla). So, RE/MAX can offer real estate services to readers in several locations in Colombia.
- In Colombia, RE/MAX has over 350 real estate agents including more than 70 agents in Medellín. Also, RE/MAX offices have bilingual agents. For example, in Medellín, RE/MAX has 10 agents that speak English.
- In Medellín, RE/MAX offers real estate services in the entire Medellín metro area as well as other areas such as Rionegro by the Medellín airport. So, they are not limited to primarily the El Poblado, Envigado and Laureles neighborhoods like some agencies that target foreigner customers.
- In Medellín and in Colombia, RE/MAX has many foreigner clients and is used to working with foreigners.
RE/MAX Coffee Realty Customer Testimonial
We were very pleased with the personal service we received from Jessica Cordoba at RE/MAX Coffee Realty. Jessica was able to complete the property sale in about five weeks, which is quick timing for a Colombian sales process. Our experience with several real estate agents in the Medellin area made us realize that Jessica was the perfect agent to sell our property. Jessica was able to take a challenge and work through the issues to complete the sale. Her knowledge and skills came in handy because of the time factor. She is persuasive yet honest, personable and professional and her near-perfect English helped.
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.