Looking to get in contact? Great we love reader email. Welcome to our contact page.
And thank you for visiting our site. We are happy to help, when possible. And we are always looking for comments/suggestions.
Please note that we read every email with appreciation. But due to a time-strapped life running a business, we can’t reply to every email. And we ask you to read the following guidelines before sending an email.
Medellin Guru Answers Hundred of Questions Monthly
Medellin Guru is the only blog in Colombia that answers hundreds of reader questions about Colombia monthly. Medellin Guru is now responding to well over 700 questions per month from readers.
>We receive questions about hundreds of topics each month. But questions are mainly about visas, coronavirus, travel to Colombia, moving to Colombia, cities in Colombia, insurance, renting apartments, neighborhoods and real estate.
Medellin Guru has a large network of professionals including a visa agency, insurance broker, real estate agency, lawyers and other professionals. So, we can answer almost any question from readers or find someone who can answer your question
Before sending an email, please see these guidelines
- We don’t do sponsored posts or advertising, see our About page.
- We aren’t a travel agency and emails asking to book your trip will be deleted.
- If you work in press relations (PR), please don’t send press releases.
- Don’t ask drug, sex-related or illegal activity questions, such emails will be deleted.
- We do accept guest posts and are looking for additional writers, send inquiries to email@example.com.
- Keep your emails short, maximum of two paragraphs. If you have more questions, we have our Medellin Guru Expat Consultation service where Jeff, the founder of Medellin Guru, can answer all your questions on a call. We answer all your questions about visas, renting apartments, neighborhoods, health insurance, buying property and many other topics.
Remember to take a look about our About page, as I may have already answered your questions there. And of course, priority will be given to our email subscribers.
Let’s Connect! Follow Us on Social Media!
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.