Ná Pizza is a popular pizzeria in Envigado with very good thin-crust pizzas. I recently went to this pizzeria that was recommended by a Medellin Guru reader and found that the pizzas are very good. And I found that this pizzeria hasn’t yet been discovered by many foreigners.
Ná Pizza is reportedly owned by Italians. And Ná Pizza specializes in thin-crust pizza cooked in a gas brick-oven. In addition, this restaurant has some good pasta dishes.
Note that the above photo of three pizzas is courtesy of Ná Pizza.
The Food Menu at Ná Pizza
Ná Pizza is a pizzeria so it specializes in pizzas. And there are 33 different pizzas on the menu. In addition, all the pizzas come in one size with eight slices.
Here’s a list of the 33 different pizzas on Ná Pizza’s menu:
- Margherita – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and fresh basil – 24,000 pesos
- Marinara – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic and oregano – 22,000 pesos (18 cm), 25,500 pesos (28 cm), 33,500 pesos (38 cm)
- Diavola – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and spicy salami – 28,500 pesos
- Mediterranea – with white base, mozzarella cheese, Serrano ham, burrata and melon – 34,000 pesos
- Del Monte – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham, egg, bacon, parmesan cheese and pepper – 30,000 pesos
- Contadina – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, aubergines, mushrooms and basil – 30,000 pesos
- Capricciosa – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham, mushrooms, artichokes and black olives – 28,500 pesos
- Jamón y Hongos – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham and mushrooms – 28,000 pesos
- Napoletan – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, capers and anchovies – 27,000 pesos
- Cuatro Quesos – with white base, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, provolone cheese and asiagao cheese – 29,500 pesos
- Ischia – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, prawns, cherry tomatoes, pesto and rugula – 32,000 pesos
- Positano – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, tuna and red onions – 29,500 pesos
- Vegetariana – with white base, eggplant, pumpkin, paprika and mushrooms – 28,000 pesos
- Americana – with white base, mozzarella cheese, sausage and French fries – 27,000 pesos
- Capri – with white base, mozzarella cheese, Serrano ham, blue cheese and rugula – 32,500 pesos
- Sorrento – with white base, Italian sausage, blue cheese, broccoli and spicy peppers – 29,500 pesos
- Vulcano – with white base, mozzarella cheese, spicy salami and baked potato – 30,500 pesos
- Posillipo – with white base, mozzarella cheese, bacon, eggs and smoked provola – 31,000 pesos
- Vomero – with white base, mozzarella cheese, jam, corn and bacon, eggs and milk cream – 29,500 pesos
- Amalfi – with white base, mozzarella cheese, salmon and asparagus – 33,000 pesos
- La Burrata – with burrata cheese, Serrano ham, cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese – 37,000 pesos
- Rustica Napoletana – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, bacon, and onions – 29,000 pesos
- Camarones Y Zucchini – with white base, mozzarella cheese, prawns and zucchini – 29,000 pesos
- Pizza Pollo – with white base, chicken and corn – 26,500 pesos
- Pizza Rocaccia – with white base, rosemary and salt – 17,000 pesos
- Na Pizza – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, prawns, clams and zucchini – 36,000 pesos
- Cuatro Sabores – Four Flavors – 40,000 pesos.
- Jamon Y Queso – ham and cheese – 24,000 pesos
- Pizza Fritta – mozzarella cheese, black pepper, parmesan cheese and basil – 24,000 pesos
- Pizza with Nutella – 21,000 pesos
- Peperoni pizza – 26,500 pesos
- Hawaiian – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham and pineapple – 25,000 pesos
- Amatriciana – with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon and red onions – 25,500 pesos
And, of course, you can add or subtract ingredients to any of the above pizzas.
In addition, the menu has 14 different pasta dishes with prices ranging from 18,500 to 31,000 pesos.
Also, the menu includes seven different calzone dishes for 22,000 to 35,000 pesos. And there are five different meat dishes for 18,900 to 49,000 pesos.
In addition, there are 11 different appetizers on the menu for 11,000 to 27,000 pesos. Finally, there are also some desserts on the menu.
The Drink Menu at Ná Pizza
The drink menu at Ná Pizza isn’t as big as is found at some other pizzerias in town. The menu includes 12 different beers priced at 6,000 to 9,500 pesos.
Also, on the menu is a house wine by the cup for 12,000 pesos and they have a small selection of 12 different wines by the bottle with prices ranging from 60,000 to 80,000 pesos.
Finally, there are several non-alcoholic drinks on the menu including natural juices, lemonades, water, tea and coffee available for 4,000 to 9,000 pesos.
How to Get to Ná Pizza
Ná Pizza is located in Envigado in an area known as Calle de la Buena Mesa (Street of the Good Table), which has many restaurants. Envigado is a separate municipality in the Aburrá Valley, which is located directly south of El Poblado in Medellín.
One way to get there is via the Medellín Metro. And the restaurant is located about a 15-minute walk from the Ayurá metro station on Line A.
Also, many taxi or Uber drivers in Medellín will know where Calle de la Buena Mesa in Envigado is located. If not, give the driver the restaurant address below. And Calle de la Buena Mesa is a relatively short taxi ride from El Poblado, which will cost less than 10,000 pesos.
In addition, it’s normally pretty easy to catch a taxi around the Calle de la Buena Mesa area.
Address: Carrera 44A # 31 Sur-18, Envigado
Phone: +57 (4) 612 9617
Hours: Noon to 11 pm.
Furthermore, Ná Pizza is located on the same street as Lucio Carbon y Vino and Black Pepper Steakhouse, which are two of the best steakhouses in the Medellín and the Aburrá Valley.
The Best Pizzerias in Medellín
We have looked at 13 of the best pizzerias in the Medellín metro area in detail, which have very good pizzas.
- Ammazza – a popular chain of three pizzerias in Medellín with excellent thin-crust pizzas.
- Pizzeria Centro – a pizzeria in El Centro with very good thin-crust pizzas.
- Café Zorba – a very popular pizzeria in El Poblado with very good vegetarian thin-crust pizzas.
- Due Amici Pizzeria – a pizzeria in Suramericana with very good thin-crust pizzas.
- Pizzería Olivia – a popular chain of eight pizzerias in Medellín.
- Pizza en Leña – a chain of two pizzerias in Sabaneta – owner is Dutch.
- Bigotes – a chain of three German pizzerias in Medellín – owner is German.
- Ragazzi Pizzas Y Pastas – a chain with three pizzerias in the Medellín area.
- Opera – a pizzeria in Laureles with good thin-crust pizzas.
- Ná Pizza – a popular pizzeria in Envigado with very good thin-crust pizzas.
- Pane y Pomodoro – a chain of two pizzerias in Medellín with good thin-crust pizzas
- Da Filippo – a pizzeria in El Poblado with good thin-crust pizzas.
- Cavieli Ristorante Caffe – a popular pizzeria in Belén near Clínica las Américas.
All 13 pizzerias listed above in my opinion have better pizza than the big pizza chains in Medellín like Domino’s, Jeno’s, Papa John’s, Pizza Doble Pizza or Pizzas Piccolo.
Also, we included Ná Pizza in our article about the 14 best pizza places in Medellín.
In addition, in my opinion, Papa John’s has the best pizza out of the big pizza delivery chains in Colombia. But all 13 of the above independent pizzerias we have looked at have better pizzas than Papa John’s and the other big pizza chains in Colombia.
The Bottom Line: Ná Pizza
Ná Pizza has some very good thin-crust pizzas plus some good pasta dishes on the menu. Also, it’s located in the Calle de la Buena Mesa area in Envigado. So, it can get busy on the weekends.
I was impressed with the pizzas at this pizzeria. If you like thin-crust pizza with high quality ingredients, Ná Pizza is recommended. Also, Ná Pizza is the 13th pizzeria I have looked at in detail in a series of the best pizzerias on the Medellin Guru website.
I have been on a quest to find the best pizzerias in the Medellín metro area. And I have tried out over 30 pizzerias and have written about 13 of the best pizzerias I have found.
If you know of any other really good pizzerias in town we haven’t covered that should be on our list of the best pizzerias in the Medellín metro area, please let us know in the comments below.
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.