Lorenzza Pizzeria is a popular pizzeria with good thin-crust pizza (Neapolitan style) and a big selection of pizzas located in the Manila barrio of El Poblado in Medellín.
Lorenzza opened about a year ago in early 2020. So, this pizzeria opened during the coronavirus pandemic in Colombia and is still open.
A Medellin Guru reader recommended this pizzeria recently and I went to try it out recently and was impressed with the tasty pizza. Note, three of the above photos are courtesy of Lorenzza.
There are over 30 pizza options on the menu at Lorenzza priced from 15,500 pesos for the marinara pizza to 37,000 pesos for the salmon pizza.
Each of the pizzas are sized at six pieces.
In addition, there are two lasagnas on the menu for 18,500 and 24,000 pesos. And there are seven other pasta dishes for 18,500 to 25,000 pesos.
Also, there are 10 appetizers for 16,000 to 25,000 pesos.
You can see the menu online on the Lorenzza website.
The drink menu at Lorenzza has many options. There are 14 beer options for 6,500 to 12,000 pesos. And there are over 12 cocktails priced from 26,000 to 28,000 pesos and 16 gin drinks for 18,000 to 35,000 pesos.
There are over 70 wine available on the menu for 43,000 (half bottle) to 172,000 pesos. And there are severa house wines for 15,000 to 23,000 pesos per cup. Also, there are over 30 liquors available by bottle from 95,000 to 622,000 pesos.
For non-alcoholic drinks there are many options including juices, sodas, teas, water and coffees from 3,500 to 8,900 pesos.
How to Get to Lorenzza
Lorenzza is located in the Manila barrio of El Poblado. The nearest Medellín Metro station is the Poblado station on the A Line. And this restaurant is located less than a 10-minute walk from the Poblado metro station.
In addition, this steakhouse is within walking distance from Parque Lleras and Parque Poblado in El Poblado.
Taxis are another option to get to Lorenzza just provide the address below.
Address: Calle 12 # 43D-40, Barrio Manila in El Poblado
Phone: +57 4 557.8696 and you can order delivery on Rappi
Hours: Noon to 10 pm
The Best Pizzerias in Medellín
We have looked at 13 of the best pizzerias in the Medellín metro area in detail, which have very good pizzas.
- Ammazza– a popular chain of three pizzerias in Medellín with excellent thin-crust pizzas.
- Café Zorba– a very popular pizzeria in El Poblado with very good vegetarian thin-crust pizzas.
- Pizzeria Centro– a pizzeria in El Centro with very good thin-crust pizzas.
- Due Amici Pizzeria– a pizzeria in Suramericana with very good thin-crust pizzas.
- Pizzería Olivia– a popular chain of nine pizzerias in Medellín.
- Bigotes– a chain of three German pizzerias in Medellín – owner is German.
- Ná Pizza– a popular pizzeria in Envigado with very good thin-crust pizzas.
- Pizza en Leña– a chain of two pizzerias in Sabaneta – owner is Dutch.
- Lorenzza – a popular pizzeria in the Manila barrio of El Poblado with good pizza.
- Ragazzi Pizzas Y Pastas– a chain with three pizzerias in the Medellín area.
- Opera– a pizzeria in Laureles with good thin-crust pizzas.
- Pane y Pomodoro– a chain of two pizzerias in Medellín with good thin-crust pizzas.
- Cavieli Ristorante Caffe– a popular pizzeria in Belén near Clínica las Américas.
All 13 pizzerias listed above in my opinion have better pizza than the pizza chains in Medellín like Domino’s, Jeno’s, Papa John’s, Pizza Doble Pizza, Pizza Hut or Pizzas Piccolo.
Also, we included Lorenzza in our list of the best pizza places in Medellín.
The Bottom Line: Lorenzza Pizzeria – A Popular Restaurant with Good Pizza in Medellín
Lorenzza Pizzeria has some very good thin-crust Neapolitan style pizzas. Also, it’s located in the Manila barrio of El Poblado. So, is easy to get to.
I was impressed with the pizzas at this pizzeria. If you like Neapolitan style pizza with high quality ingredients, Lorenzza is recommended.
I have been on a quest to find the best pizzerias in the Medellín metro area. And I have tried out over 35 pizzerias and have written about the best pizzerias I have found.
If you know of any other really good pizzerias in town we haven’t covered that should be on our list of the best pizzerias in the Medellín metro area, please let us know in the comments below.
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.