Bocadini is a new burger restaurant in Sabaneta that opened recently near Parque Sabaneta and it has very good gourmet-style burgers.
A Medellin Guru reader recommended this restaurant. So, I went to try it and found this new restaurant have very good burgers.
Bocadini opened only about six weeks ago. So, it’s a new restaurant in Sabaneta that is conveniently located less than a block from Parque Sabaneta in Sabaneta. It’s a small restaurant but also does deliveries. Note, three of the above photos are courtesy of Bocadini.
The Food Menu
This new restaurant has a small menu with several burgers:
- Ranch burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef, ranchero sausage, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese and bacon – 21,900 pesos
- Bacon burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef (filled with cheese and bacon), lettuce, caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese and bacon and comes with onion rings – 21,900 pesos
- Mushroom burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef (filled with cheese and corn), mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese – 21,900 pesos
- Hawaiian burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef (filled with cheese, ranchero sausage and pineapple), mozzarella cheese and a slice of fried pineapple – 21,900 pesos
- Cheese burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef (filled with cheddar cheese), lettuce, mozzarella cheese and bacon – 21,900 pesos
- Mexican burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef (filled with guacamole and jalapeños), Aguacate and comes with nachos – 21,900 pesos
- Jager burger – with artisanal bread, 180 grams of beef (filled with cheese), bacon that has been cover with Jägermeister, comes with a shot of Jägermeister – 32,000 pesos
Each of these above burgers comes with a small side of fries.
In addition, there are two classic burgers – one with beef for 16,900 and one with chicken for 18,900 pesos. Also, there is an appetizer of nachos with sour cream and guacamole for 8,000 pesos.
Furthermore, you can add additions of bacon, onion rings or fries for 3,500 pesos.
The Drink Menu
Bocadini has a small drink menu. There are six beers for 6,000 to 8,000 pesos.
Also, there are sodas for 2,000 to 4,500 pesos. And there is water and several teas available for 3,000 to 8,000 pesos.
How to Get to Bocadini
Bocadina is located less than a block from the popular Parque Sabaneta in Sabaneta.
An easy way to get to Parque Sabaneta is to take the Medellín metro Line A south to the Sabaneta metro station. And the Sabaneta station is only about 10 minutes from the Poblado metro station.
Parque Sabaneta is located about a 10-minute walk east from the Sabaneta station. In addition, there are many people walking on the streets to/from the metro station. So, it’s relatively safe during the day and even after dark – but not too late.
Also, there are frequent and inexpensive metro buses that use Civica cards that cost only 2,300 pesos, which run from the Sabaneta metro station to and from the park. Most noteworthy, these buses don’t drop you at the park, they drop you about a block from the park. And the integrated fare including both the metro train and Sabaneta metro bus is only 3,050 pesos.
In addition, there is a taxi stand at the Sabaneta metro station, which normally has taxis available. Furthermore, any taxi driver in Medellín will know where Parque Sabaneta is located. It’s also normally pretty easy to catch a taxi at the park.
Address: Carrera 45 #68sur-58, Sabaneta
Phone: +74 316.762.3995
Hours: 11:30 am to 10:30 pm
The Best Restaurants in Sabaneta
We added Bocadini to our list of the best restaurants in Sabaneta, as it has very good burgers. The following is our list of the best restaurants in Sabaneta.
- El Veijo John
- Mama Santa Parrillada
- El Sombrero
- Crepes & Waffles
- Kitchen Warrior
- Pizza en Leña
- Ragazzi Pizzas y Pastas
- La Octava Maravilla
- Chef Burger
- Sports Wings
- La Doctora
- La Hija de Stella
- El Peregrino
The Bottom Line: Bocadini – A New Burger Restaurant in Sabaneta With Good Burgers
Bocadini has some very good burgers. So, I expect it will quickly become popular, especially since it is located near popular Parque Sabaneta.
The staff at the restaurant says that it is busiest on the weekends when more people come to Parque Sabaneta.
If you like gourmet burgers, we recommend this new restaurant in Sabaneta.
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.