Grill Station Burger is a popular chain of four gourmet burger restaurants in the Medellín metro area with very good American style burgers.
Something unique about Grill Station Burger is that they only use Brangus beef in their burgers except for the chicken and veggie burger and one burger that uses Black Angus beef. And the burgers and nice and juicy.
Grill Station Burger has 18 different burgers on the menu. But you can also choose the bread, the meat, the cheese and all the toppings. So, the burgers can be custom made.
Note the above photo of a burger at this restaurant is courtesy of Grill Station Burger.
The Food Menu at Grill Station Burger
This is a gourmet burger restaurant that mainly has burgers on the menu. So, don’t go expecting to find much anything else on the menu. But they do have chicken and veggie burgers available.
Grill Station Burger has 18 different burgers on the menu listed below and they all come with lettuce and tomatoes:
- Original grill – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, bacon, cheddar cheese and Jack Daniel’s sauce for 22,900 pesos or with 220 grams of Brangus beef for 26,800 pesos.
- Original master edition (2nd place in Burger Master competition) – with double Brangus beef, Monterrey Jack cheese, caramelized bacon bits and Jack Daniel’s sauce for 25,000 pesos.
- Lusty mozzarella – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, mozzarella cheese, bacon bits and Jack Daniel’s sauce for 22,900 pesos or with 220 grams of Brangus beef or 26,800 pesos.
- Classic cheeseburger – with 150 grams of Brangus beef and cheddar cheese for 16,500 pesos.
- Special burger – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and caramelized onions for 19,500 pesos.
- Sinaloa – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, guacamole, cheddar cheese, bacon and jalapenos for 21,500 pesos.
- Liverpool chicken – with grilled chicken breast, provolone cheese, bacon with either Jack Daniels BBQ or tartar sauce for 20,900 pesos.
- Imperial – with 150 grams of Brangus beef with Stroganoff sauce, mushrooms, cheddar cheese for 22,900 pesos.
- Chester New York – with 150 grams of Brangus beef with Philadelphia cheese, caramelized bacon, onions and basil for 22,900 pesos.
- Queso burger – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, bacon, rúgula and onions for 23,900 pesos.
- Honolulu style – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, grilled pineapple, mozzarella cheese and Jack Daniels BBQ sauce for 21,500 pesos.
- Pampa burger – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, sausage, mozzarella cheese and chimichurri sauce.
- Portobello – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, grilled marinated Portobello mushroom, mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and roasted paprika for 20,800 pesos.
- Swiss Alps – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, mozzarella cheese, salted mushrooms, blue cheese sauce and onion jelly for 23,500 pesos.
- Venice Carnival – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, mozzarella cheese, bacon, rúgula and cherry tomatoes for 21,900 pesos.
- Veggyland – with grilled marinated Portobello mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions, aguacate and garlic mayonnaise for 20,000 pesos.
- Black Angus – with 200 grams of Black Angus beef, double cheddar cheese and double bacon for 27,000 pesos.
- Henry Perry – with 150 grams of Brangus beef, pulled pork, Colby Jack cheese and crispy onion rings for 24,500 pesos.
At Grill Station Burger, you can also have your burger custom made to order and you can choose all the ingredients from a long list. The list includes nine meats, six types of cheese, three types of bread, 17 sauces, six vegetables and five sides.
In addition to all the burgers on the menu, Grill Station Burger also has 11 appetizers on the menu with prices ranging from 9,900 to 31,900 pesos.
Also on the menu are a couple of options for kids: a small 75-gram kid’s burger for 15,800 pesos and crispy chicken for 17,800 pesos.
Finally, there are four desserts on the menu with prices ranging from 9,000 to 12,500 pesos.
The Drink Menu at Grill Station Burger
In terms of drinks on the menu are seven different beers for 4,900 to 9,500 pesos each. Also, there are two types of wine available for 40,900 and 60,500 pesos or 11,000 pesos for a cup.
In addition, there is sangria available by the pitcher for 66,400 pesos or half-pitcher for 38,000 pesos. And there are five different cocktails on the menu for 17,000 to 26,500 pesos.
Also, the menu has several non-alcoholic drinks including bottled water, lemonades, sodas and teas for 3,500 to 7,500 pesos.
How to Get to Grill Station Burger
Grill Station Burger has four restaurants in the Medellín metro area. And the location most popular with expats is likely the Grill Station Burger in Provenza in El Poblado.
This Grill Station Burger location in Provenza is about a 5-minute walk from Parque Lleras. Or you can get to this location via the Medellín Metro. And this restaurant is located about a 20-minute walk from the Poblado metro station on Line A.
Here are the four Grill Station Burger addresses in the Medellín metro area:
- El Poblado, Provenza: Carrera 34 # 7-90; phone: +57 (4) 312 7101
- Laureles, 2nd Park: Circular 76 # 73B-17; phone: +57 (4) 412 8021
- Los Colores Mall: Calle 53 # 73-22; phone: +57 (4) 366 6452
- Envigado, City Plaza Mall: Calle 36D Sur # 17A-105, Local 350
Hours: Monday to Sunday: noon to 9:00 pm
The Best Burger Places in Medellín
So far, we have looked a seven of the best burger places in Medellín:
- Chef Burger – a chain of 11 gourmet burger places in Medellín with very good American style burgers.
- Barbacoa Burger & Beer – a chain of four gourmet burger restaurants in Medellín with good American style burgers.
- Grill Station Burger – a chain of four popular gourmet burger restaurants in Medellín with American style bugers.
- Monsieur Burger – a chain of two gourmet burger restaurants in the Medellín area with burgers that you customize with your favorite ingredients.
- Federal Ribs – a chain of five restaurants in Medellín, which specializes in BBQ ribs but also has some very good burgers.
- La Pampa – a chain of six Argentinian steakhouses that specializes in steaks but also has some good burgers.
- Classic Diner – a restaurant in Envigado with a classic American diner feel and good burgers.
Also, we plan to look at additional burger places in Medellín with good burgers.
The Bottom Line – Grill Station Burger
Grill Station Burger is one of my favorite burger places in Medellín. And this chain has very good American style burgers. They have many different burgers on the menu but you can also have the burgers custom made with ingredients you select, which I like.
There is a lot of competition for gourmet burger places in Medellín. Several other burger places in Medellín like Chef Burger, Barbacoa Burger & Beer, Classic Diner, Monsieur Burger and Jack & Roll also have good gourmet style burgers.
Furthermore, all these gourmet style burger restaurants in Medellín tend to have much better burgers than you will find at the fast food places like Burger King or McDonalds.
Let us know in the comments – what are your favorite burger places in Medellín?
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.