Medellin Guru has partnered with RE/MAX Coffee Realty to offer real estate services to foreigners and Colombians interested in buying and selling properties in Medellín and Colombia.
Several Medellin Guru readers have asked about real estate and advice about buying and selling real estate. So, we partnered with RE/MAX Coffee Realty to offer reliable real estate services to readers.
Over the past few months we met with over 10 real estate agencies in Medellín to find a partner that best met the high requirements of Medellin Guru readers.
We decided to partner with RE/MAX Coffee Realty for services for buying and selling real estate for several reasons:
- RE/MAX is the largest real estate company in the world and is a well-known brand for foreigners.
- RE/MAX is one of the largest real estate companies in Colombia with 35 offices in six cities (Medellín, Bogotá, Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla and Bucaramanga). So, RE/MAX can offer real estate services to readers in many locations in Colombia.
- In Colombia, RE/MAX has over 350 real estate agents including more than 70 agents in Medellín. Also, RE/MAX has agents that are bilingual and speak both English and Spanish.
- In Medellín, RE/MAX offers real estate services in the entire Medellín metro area as well as other areas such as Rionegro by the Medellín airport. So, they are not limited to primarily the El Poblado, Envigado and Laureles neighborhoods like some agencies that target foreigner customers.
- In Medellín and in Colombia, RE/MAX has many foreigner clients and is used to working with foreigners.
How to Use the RE/MAX Real Estate Partner Service
To use this real estate partner service from RE/MAX, just click on the button below.
Fill out a very short form and RE/MAX offers a free consultation to provide information about the local market, current pricing information and tips for buying or selling properties.
Why Partner with RE/MAX to Offer Real Estate Services?
- Answer real estate questions from readers – Medellin Guru receives many questions about real estate each month. By partnering with an experienced real estate agency, we can get help to answer all these questions.
- Provide a recommended real estate agency to readers to buy or sell property – we also receive several questions each month from readers about how to buy and sell real estate and for recommended agencies. So, we have partnered with an experienced Real Estate agency.
- Supports Medellin Guru – the Medellin Guru website is costly to run. And with this real estate service Medellin Guru receives a small commission from RE/MAX Coffee Realty. This is at no additional cost to you.
This partnership with RE/MAX Coffee Realty for real estate services is similar to the exiting partnership we have with expatgroup.co to offer Colombian visa services to readers and the insurance partnership we have with Angela Barrio for Colombian insurance services, which launched last week.
Our visa services partnership was launched in March 2019 and in the first eight months, 126 visas have been successfully received by clients.
RE/MAX Customer Testimonial
“For Sale” sign had been there for over a year without results!
We were very pleased with the personal service we received from Jessica Cordoba at RE/MAX Coffee Realty. Jessica was able to complete the property sale in about five weeks, which is quick timing for a Colombian sales process after just sitting there for over one year with several others realtors.
Our experience with several real estate agents in the Medellin area made us realize that Jessica was the perfect agent to sell our property. Jessica was able to take a challenge and work through the issues to complete the sale. Her knowledge and skills came in handy because of the time factor. She is persuasive yet honest, personable and professional and her near-perfect English helped a lot.
Medellin Guru’s Guide to Renting and Buying Apartments and Choosing a Neighborhood
On the Medellin Guru website, we have a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to renting apartments, buying apartments and choosing a neighborhood in Medellín found in several articles, including:
Renting Unfurnished Apartments:
- Apartment Rental Guide: Renting Unfurnished Apartments in Medellín
- Guide to Finding Unfurnished Apartments in Medellín and Casas
- Guide to Overcoming the Fiador (Cosigner) Requirement in Colombia
- 2018 Unfurnished Apartment Rental Costs in Medellín
- 6 Inexpensive Neighborhoods for Unfurnished Rentals in Medellín
- Furnishing Apartments: A Guide to Furnishing Apartments in Medellín
- Apartment vs Casa (House) Rentals in Medellín: Pros and Cons
Renting Furnished Apartments:
- Furnished Apartment Rental Costs in Medellín – 2019 Survey Results
- Guide to Finding a Furnished Room for Rent in Medellín
- Medellín Real Estate: 2020 Property Buyer’s Guide for Foreigners
- Current Costs to Buy New Apartments in Medellín – 2019 Update
- Rent vs Buy: Downsides of Renting and Buying Property in Medellín
- 11 Things Real Estate Agents in Colombia May Not Tell You
- How to Obtain an Investment Visa for Investments in Real Estate
Choosing a Neighborhood in Medellín:
Also, we have several articles that can be used to help foreigners choose a neighborhood in Medellín:
- What are the Safest Neighborhoods in Medellín and the Aburrá Valley?
- 5 Best Neighborhoods in Medellín: A Guide to Choosing a Neighborhood
- 8 Downsides of El Poblado: Living in Medellín’s Expensive Neighborhood
- Estratos: A Guide to Understanding Estratos in Colombia
- El Poblado vs Laureles: Which is the Better Neighborhood to Live in?
- El Poblado vs Envigado: Which is the Better Neighborhood to Live in?
- El Poblado vs Sabaneta: Which is the Better Neighborhood to Live in?
- El Poblado vs Belén: Which is the Better Neighborhood to Live in?
- 2018 Unfurnished Apartment Rental Costs in Medellín in 5 Neighborhoods Popular with Expats
- 6 Inexpensive Neighborhoods for Unfurnished Rentals in Medellín
The Bottom Line: Medellin Guru Partners with RE/MAX Coffee Realty for Real Estate Services
Medellin Guru has partnered with RE/MAX Coffee Realty to offer real estate services for buying and selling properties in Medellín and Colombia. This service is easy to use, just click on the button below to get started.
When buying or selling property in Medellín or other city in Colombia, we highly recommend using a bilingual real estate agent who is used to working with foreigners.
And the agency we partnered with, RE/MAX, has several bilingual agents ready to help you to buy or sell properties.
Sign up for the Free Medellin Guru Newsletter – You can see all of the previous Medellin Guru weekly email newsletters and sign up here.